It is possible to install multiple instances of SuperCROSS on one computer. This is useful when you want to run multiple copies of SuperCROSS in server mode, or to have different SuperCROSS configurations available.
- Install the first copy of SuperCROSS by following the standard installation instructions.
To install subsequent copies, run the installer again. The installer will detect the existing SuperCROSS instance, and display the following screen:
- Choose Install a new instance of this application and click Next.
- When the Setup Type screen appears, choose the Custom option.
- When the Select Program Folder option appears, select locations for Program Files and Program Data that are different to the first installation.
- Follow the rest of the prompts until the installation is complete.